Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Selling On Ebay

So...my Etsy shop is closed and I am now reselling items on Ebay. There is a link to my items in on the right side of this page. I enjoy Ebay very much. Crocheting for Etsy was fabulous and I met alot of great people. But, it took up a huge amount of my time and making gifts for my family and friends has been a thing of the past since I began the store a few years ago. I am so excited to finally get on making the boys their afghans.

I love finding deals and searching out vintage so an Ebay store is the logical progression for me. I am working at selling lots of little items from around the house to take advantage of the 50 free listings this month, beef up my feedback and get hit the number of annual sales required to get my own store. Did I mention that I am very excited!?

Yesterday I put a TON of Mommy Necklace brand nursing necklaces up for sale. It makes sense. They are great for breastfeeding moms, but Izzy is weaned now. I am saving a few of my favorites.

I have come to realize that due to shipping fees it does not pay to Ebay clothes. Unless they are of great value. Far greater than the value of the clothes that I need to get rid of. So I do believe I smell a garage sale in the making! Smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment